Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Long Time Coming...

So, it has been nearly 2 years since I attempted this blog in the hopes it would motivate me (more hold me accountable) to lost weight. It didn't work. But now that I am losing weight I am motivated to update the blog. Yay!

I'm not going to go into any long update at the moment, I hope to do that tomorrow, but wanted to say that I am on day 7 of a modified juice fast. So far I have lost 12 pounds and I am feeling incredible! I'd love to share what got me to this point, but need to run off right now. I want to document my changes with photos, too. That will come.

I zipped up a pair of jeans today that I have been holding on for years in the hopes that I may wear them again at one point ~ and now I can! I am giddy and had to share... I'd shout it from the rooftops if I could ... it is, simply put, amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment