Friday, October 2, 2009

I am trying to decide how to go about this whole weight loss thing. No diet has really worked before. I am a strong believer in looking at our past... way back past... for clues on how we (as in humans) should be eating. I was an Anthropology major at one point, what can I say?

While I comtemplate that, this week I have been trying to incorporate more activity into my life. I had a very tough pregnancy this last time and I am still recuperating. I had pretty bad pelvic problems, which are slowly resolving themselves. My back, however, is still giving me a lot of trouble. I have to be really careful. But I have been walking more, going up the stairs more often, and did a nice nature walk with Ander in the stroller and Finn in the sling.

I apologize for the thinness of posts this week. Trying to get my groove, so to speak, in life. It is always a bit awkward after a baby is born. I know it has been over 2 months now, but those first 2 months really don't count. It is all a blur :).

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the HYC site. It can be hard to figure out an exact "plan" but I think that the best thing is to just take it step by step. You will start to learn what works for you and what doesn't. Come check out my blog sometime if you get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete