Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Eating

Today I am dealing with a cold, so that changes everything.
My husband made me breakfast, 2 hours after I had already had cereal. He made me french toast with what was left of the challas, omelet with zucchini and cheese, and turkey sausage. That was pretty nice. I took a nap for lunch. Dinner I had brown rice, peas, carrots, and turkey kielbasa.
No cookies today!
I have also had a TLC dark chocolate and cherry granola bar, 2 whole wheat tortillas, and a few diet cokes and coffees throughout the day. Not terribly bad, but nowhere near where I want to be.
The veggies. Need more veggies. And the water! Gah! I forgot about water today.
I need to brainstorm some ideas on ways to get to eating better, and what I view as "better"... another time, when I'm not feeling miserable. Off to bed...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! I am glad you joined. Feel free to drop a note any time. I'm rooting for you on the side lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through "Healthy Challenge" and just have to say I feel you girl on being sick I was there all last week and missed a whole week of running & the gym! Hated It! Hope you get better soon. =) Laura

    ReplyDelete